2010 WFIV Contest Rules
The contest rules below apply to contests administered by i105 WFIV. Some individual contests may contain others rules that supercede the below list of rules and guidelines. In that case, those rules will be noted in writing on this web site.
- To be entered in a contest, participants must follow specific contest instructions and adhere to general rules and regulations.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Winners must be a resident of Tennessee to be eligible to play contests.
- No one may win more than one of each prize offered and no more than 1 winner per household. Winners of cash or merchandise prizes may not win another prize of cash or merchandise within 30 days. If prize exceeds the value of $1000, winner may not win anything from any Horne Radio LLC station for one year.
- Winners have 10 business days to pick up their prize, if prize is not picked up within 10 business days; the prize is returned to the Horne Radio LLC prize inventory and is forfeited unless otherwise specified.
- All other prizes must be picked up at the WFIV studio during regular business hours, Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Winners are solely responsible for payment of all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any.
- Age restrictions may apply in some cases that require winners to be at least 21 years of age and must present a valid ID to receive a prize.
- Only one entry per person, subject to specific contest/game rules.
- All materials submitted during a contest becomes the property of Horne Radio LLC. Horne Radio LLC shall have the right to use any such material in connection with the contest in any way seen fit by Horne Radio LLC. By entering a contest, the participant agrees that Horne Radio LLC may use his/her name, photo, or voice in advertisements and/or promotion without compensation and grants Horne Radio LLC all rights said to use.
- Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Prizes are not transferable and no substitution of prizes will be allowed.
- Horne Radio LLC reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any contestant.
- Any violation of the above-stated Horne Radio LLC contest rules will constitute disqualification and no prize will be rendered by Horne Radio LLC, or its agencies and advertisers.
- Contest may be discontinued without prior notice.
- Contest rules may be changed at any time without prior notice by Horne Radio LLC.
- All employees and families of Horne Radio LLC, Republic Newspapers, Inc., Horne Properties Inc. or its agencies and participating advertisers are ineligible.
- Employees of radio stations in the greater Knoxville MSA, as determined by the Arbitron Company, are also ineligible.